Daisydisk for windows
From Software Ambience, DaisyDisk is a software application for Mac that serves as a potential alternative to disk storage enhancement units. Unlike the conventional units which add to your storage limits, the software focuses on replenishing your present storage limit by deleting junk files. The software brings up your entire disk usage which enables the user to investigate every subset of the storage. By pulling up the user’s entire disk usage and free space, the application provides a detailed analysis of the various storage restrictions. It also prescribes required action to be taken to bring the system’s performance back to normal.
One of the most discussed features of the software that have made it very popular among users is its rendering of the storage of the device or computer as a vector diagram. The sector diagram presents the user with all necessary details of storage in an uncluttered manner. The file size can be predicted by the thickness of each sector in the diagram. Each segment represents a folder and once selected, the software will allow the user to look through all the files present in the folder. There are many ways users can interact with the vector diagram to perform different functions like for example, hovering the pointer over a mouse opens a dialog box with details of the storage file including path and enclosed files. While investigating into each folder, the user can use the drag-and-drop move to selectively send files to a collector unit wherein they can be cleaned and deleted from the system in one click. The software remains on the top applications on Apple’s Mac Store for applications under System maintenance and utility.
Supported File Types
- All file types can be deleted using the software including hidden files as the software has administrator access. The application file of the software is a .exe file.
Main Features of Daisydisk Windows
- Visually appealing graphical interface
- Easy to use layout for better accessibility
- File Manager interface enables the user to located deep rooted junk files
- Real-time monitoring
- Unparalleled Scan Speed
- Scan times of less than a minute for the entire startup disk
- Enhanced File Previewing Options with QuickLook
- Ability to run multiple scans at the same time without lag
- Mounted Disk Analysis on plug-in
- Ability to delete cache files and other files within software applications
- Support for Mac retina display
- Several languages including Spanish, Simplified Chinese, and French etc. are supported by the application
- Only Apple’s Macintosh OS is supported. Version OS X 10.10 onwards is supported.
- A minimum requirement of1.6Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo processor is required
- 1GB or higher RAM
- 3GB of storage available
How to install and use?
- The software’s license has to be purchased. Once purchased, an activation link is required to complete the download and install.
- Once the application file is downloaded, the installation wizard will begin the installation.
- Enter the activation code for license and the installation will be complete.
- You are now free to start using the software.