Microsoft Word 2013 crack is the world’s most used an application without including web browsers. It is a member of the Microsoft Office package, but I can also be bought as a software without having to buy the full package from the Microsoft web store. Microsoft developers release a new version of Microsoft Word from the initial Ms. Office release in 1989. In most cases, the focus of the Microsoft has been to update and enhance the existing features.Only a few new features are included in their new releases.
Word 2013, has retained most of the features in the previous version as well as building on them. However, there are new features that come with this Word version. When launching the application, the user is presented with an option to have a look at “what is new?” list that consists of improvements and new additions available on Ms Word 2013. Upon the most celebrated and new features, is the ability to convert PDFs into documents to enable editing. The ribbon on Word 2010 is still in place but more improved so that the user can customize and collapse the ribbon.
The application gives the user a chance to use the read mode option, which hides the ribbon to create more space for document viewing. The file menu has now been customized to include less details that give the user a clean and clear view. The user can also be able to save and load documents from SkyDrive. The sharing of a document has been made easier with more advanced comment feature. With Word 2013, comments can be added to a previous comment in the same document, as well as collapse the comment box.
- Word 2013 is available as a .exe application file; available for purchase as a digital media on Microsoft App store.
Key Features of Microsoft Word 2013
- Interactive Metro Interface.
- Ability to embed online videos and images in the document
- PDF conversion to .docx format and editing
- Ability to save and retrieve documents on SkyDrive.
- Improved insert comment feature
- Upgraded and customizable ribbon
- Advanced help feature with ability to get online help
- Image alignment made easier by drag and drop
- Touch screen enabled feature
- More and clear tool icons on the ribbon
- Upgraded layout options
- Word 2013, just like most of the Microsoft applications, works on Windows Operating System
- Windows Operating System
- 2GB RAM (64-bit) and 1GB RAM (32-bit)
- 64-bit SSE2 processor
- 30GB Free Hard disk
- 1024 x 576 screen resolution
- Graphic card of DirectX10
- Internet Explorer 8, 9 or 10/Firefox 10 or better/Chrome17 or better/Safari 5 browsers
- Internet Connectivity for Microsoft account
How to Install and Use?
- Upon obtaining a Microsoft Office package, run the setup.exe file and follow the onscreen steps to complete an installation.
- From the start menu, click on the Microsoft Office and run Microsoft Office Word 2013.
- The application will launch with an interactive Metro User Interface where you will be asked to view the new features of Word 2013.